The decline of the Inquirer continues apace
D.F. Manno
2013-02-02 22:21:07 UTC
From today's front page of the Inquirer: "Beginning this week,
editorials and commentary will no longer appear in the Saturday
Inquirer. They can still be found Sunday through Friday."

It was already down to less than a full page on Saturdays. How much
could they be saving? What's the point?
--
D.F. Manno | ***@mail.com
GOP delenda est!
Art Clemons
2013-02-03 18:25:50 UTC
Post by D.F. Manno
From today's front page of the Inquirer: "Beginning this week,
editorials and commentary will no longer appear in the Saturday
Inquirer. They can still be found Sunday through Friday."
It was already down to less than a full page on Saturdays. How much
could they be saving? What's the point?
I'm not sure what will work to save newspapers in general. One awful sign
for me though is lack of readers on transit.

I suspect Saturday publication is mostly being done in advance, I find
sadly that I can go without newspapers on weekends, and I had a
major news addiction.